We've found that The Herbs go particularly well with any roasted root vegetable, but there's something extra special about the combination of both The Savories and The Herbs with roasted fingerling potatoes.
- 1lb fingerling potatoes
- The Herbs
- The Savories
- Parsley, mint, cilantro, chives, or other fresh herbs.
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- If the potatoes are large, slice them in half lengthwise. Smaller potatoes can be kept whole.
- Toss them in olive oil, sprinkle them with salt, and season with at least a tablespoon of The Savories and two or more tablespoons of The Herbs.
- Spread them out evenly on a baking sheet and roast until crisp and golden brown (about 35-40 min).
- Finely chop up your fresh herbs, and sprinkle those over the top.
- Serve with ketchup, aioli, or mayo. Enjoy!