- 1 large bunch of carrots
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 handful of pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped (and optionally, toasted)
- The Herbs
- 1 lemon
- olive oi
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°
- Drizzle the carrots in olive oil and season with salt. Then season heavily with 2-3 tbsp of The Herbs.
- Lay the carrots out on a baking sheet, leaving some space in between them.
- Roast the carrots until they are fully cooked through and slightly charred on the outside (about 40-45 min)
- Take 1/2 cup of yogurt, and mix it in a bowl with a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice and salt to taste
- Take the yogurt mixture and spread it out on a plate using the back of a spoon. Top it with the roasted carrots.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios over the carrots.
- Squeeze a bit more lemon juice over the carrots, and add healthy a drizzle of olive oil over the whole thing.